Spring Wild Flower Show
The dates for this event have already occurred, please check back again for new dates.
- Location: Jefferson Community Center
- Address: 1000 B Street
- Eureka, CA
- Time: times vary see website
- Price: FREE
- Visit Website
See the wild beauty of Humboldt
- ON DISPLAY: fresh labeled wildflowers and other wild plants from all over Humboldt and Del Norte.
- Experts will help identify YOUR samples or photos of wild plants.
- Learn about invasive plants.
- Buy CNPS t-shirts, totes, and posters.
- Art Night, Friday evening, 7-9 p.m. – this favorite returns after three years! A creative and congenial atmosphere for artists of all levels to sit down together and draw or paint native flowers of their choice, live from the show. Some supplies available, or bring your own.