Arcata Marsh & Wildlife Birdwalk (RRAS)
- Presented By: Redwood Region Audubon Society
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Location: Arcata Marsh & Wildlife Sanctuary
- Address: at the foot of South "I" St , Parking Lot
- Arcata, CA 95521
- Phone: (707) 499-1247
- Time: 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Price: FREE - Reservations are required.
- Visit Website
Redwood Region Audubon Society will be offering a free public field trip at the Arcata Marsh and Wildlife Sanctuary which will follow COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and has been approved by Humboldt County.
Reservations are required. Potential participants should text/message Ralph Bucher at 707-499-1247, or email email@example.com and provide the date and location for the tour they would like to attend and the name, phone number and email for each participant.
Participants and the Field Trip Leader must self-screen and/or check their temperature prior to the scheduled activity. They must not attend the activity if symptoms are present.
Bring your binoculars and enjoy the incredible views of Humboldt Bay, easy-to-walk trails, and a great diversity of birdlife.