Cruz N Eureka
The dates for this event have already occurred, please check back again for new dates.
- Location: vary see website for full schedule
- Eureka, CA 95501
- Time: see website or below for full schedule
- Visit Website
Since 1993, Cruz’n Eureka has become an iconic annual event for the car community here on the North Coast. The last 27 shows raised over $200,000 to support local youth, and with local community support, we hope 2022 will be a record year.
Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Bear River Poker Run starting at 6pm—Wharfinger Building, 1 Marina Way. Finishes at the Casino for a Show & Shine at 7:30pm!
No registration required – Free Event – Everyone is welcome!
Friday, September 9, 2022
- Show & Shine in Henderson Center on Grotto St. – 11am to 3pm – Free Event!
- Check-In, Meet & Greet BBQ at Boys & Girls Club Teen Center, Harris & K St. – 4pm to 5:30pm
- Lithia’s Cruz’ thru Old Town from 6pm to 7pm
- Movie sponsored by Pierson’s Building Center featuring the original “American Graffiti” – 7:30pm – Location TBA
Saturday , September 10, 2022
- Car & Bike Show Parking starts at 8am on 2nd and C Street in Old Town
- Car & Bike Show, Street Fair, Raffle, Swap Meet -10am to 4pm
Street Fair Vendors & All Access Pass holders entry open at 7am
- Car Sound Off at 11am on corner of F and I St. – $20 entry fee will be used as a 50/50 raffle with one lucky winner! Plus prizes for winners.
- Awards begin at 3pm