Ancient Redwoods RV Park
- Address: 28101 Avenue of the Giants, POB 254
- Redcrest, CA 95569
- Phone: (707) 722-4396
- Email: AncientRedwoods@gmail.com
- Visit Website
Ancient Redwoods RV Park is located one mile north of Redcrest, California, on the world famous Avenue of the Giants
The park sits amongst the tallest and oldest living things in the world, near Founders grove, Rockefeller Forest and Humboldt Redwoods State Park Visitor Center.
Ancient Redwoods RV Park has 49 level-paved, big rig friendly spaces with room for slide-outs:
- Each space has 20, 30 and 50 amp service.
- Easy water hook ups and sanitary dump stations are also available at each space.
- Convenience store & gift shop on site.
- All spaces are paved and flat with grass medians for picnics, BBQ’s or just out enjoying the sun!
- Large RV’s with sliders and pop outs welcome.
- And THE IMMORTAL TREE, a 1,000 year old redwood that has survived fire, flood and logger’s axe.