Bigfoot Adventure Academy
- Address: 1600 5th Street Eureka
- Eureka, CA 95501
- Toll-free: (844) 926-6566
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit Website
Humboldt is a place of breathtaking natural beauty, with adventure around every corner - it's no wonder this is where the legendary Bigfoot roams. Whether it's kayaking through pristine lagoons, surfing the mighty Pacific, or hiking through the majestic Redwoods, Humboldt has the EPIC adventure you've been craving!
At Bigfoot Adventure Academy, our guided tours are your path to adventure! Just like Bigfoot, our Outdoor Enthusiast Guides have been roaming these trails and paddling these waters for many years. When you adventure with us, you can feel confident that you're seeing the very best that Humboldt has to offer, and that your experience will be unforgettable!
We're passionate about living an adventurous life, and we're stoked to share our love for the outdoors with you. Don't miss out on the adventure of a lifetime!
Choose your adventure:
- Guided Eco Hiking Tour - Immerse yourself in the beauty of the tallest redwoods in the World. Enjoy breathtaking scenery, hiking through a prehistoric landscape of redwoods, creeks, and meadows. Explore the FAMOUS unmarked redwoods and redwood groves that aren't available to the general public!
- Guided Eco Kayak Tours - Paddle our wildlife-filled lagoons, breathtaking bays, and pristine sloughs with a guided kayaking adventure! Learn the rich history of Humboldt Bay as you paddle along our historic waterfront. Explore Big Lagoon by water, an important brackish wetland habitat for waterfowl and our native Roosevelt Elk. Explore Mad River Slough for the perfect opportunity for birdwatchers to spot migratory birds, shorebirds, ducks, and geese!
- Learn to Surf - Get the best surfing experience in Humboldt, with our expert instructors. Develop your skills as a surfer and learn how to catch a wave at one of our premier surfing destinations!