Inn of the Lost Coast
- Address: 205 Wave Drive
- Shelter Cove, CA 95589
- Phone: (707) 986-7521
- Toll-free: (888) 570-9676
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit Website
Every room is an ocean front suite
Escape to the Lost Coast. . . . . . The "INN OF THE LOST COAST," perched high on cliffs overlooking the beautiful Pacific Ocean. Here every room is an ocean front suite affording panoramic views north to Cape Mendocino and south over the rocky shoreline, revealing its own "blow hole" when the waves of the Pacific are just right. -- Diamond Rated
We are the only Pet Friendly Inn in Shelter Cove. Our Pet Guest Rate is $10.00 per pet per night. Please declare your Pet so we may book a Pet Friendly Room.
And, the only Inn in Shelter Cove with an onsite espresso gallery and pizzeria to purchase a great cup of coffee or casual dining with a beautiful ocean view.
Our Deluxe Suites offer:
- Private Balconies
- Fireplaces Spas and Saunas
- Flat screen TV with VCR & DVD
- Warm robe for ultimate comfort
- Other Amenities: High speed Internet Laundry, ice machine, Lost Coast Coffee Company on property, Barbeques, Pets okay, bicycles available to tour Shelter Cove.
- Meeting & Event Services: Inn of the Lost Coast is the perfect setting for your next destination meeting or event. The intimacy of Shelter Cove and our 18 ocean front view suites at the Inn of the Lost Coast, makes for the rare opportunity of reserving our entire hotel property for your family or small group’s next event.
Shelter Cove offers fine dining, beautiful Black Sand beaches to explore, the Cape Mendocino Light House at Mal Coombs Park and the world famous Lost Coast hiking trail head is just a half mile from the “Inn of the Lost Coast”.
Shelter Cove has a 9 hole golf course that surrounds a 3400' air strip located just 300 yards south of the Inn of the Lost Coast. The “Inn of the Lost Coast” provides a flyer's courtesy car and will meet you and your guests when you land (call the office for current weather conditions).
Some of the best sport fishing available is found here and Salmon King Charters offers 1 to 6 person fishing charters from May through September, reservations can be made through the “Inn of the Lost Coast”.
COME COAST AWHILE.