The Inn at 2nd & C, located in the Historic Eagle House
- Address: 124 C Street
- Eureka, CA 95501
- Phone: (707) 444-3344
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit Website
Overlooking Humboldt Bay in the Historic District of Eureka, this newly restored boutique Inn is housed in the elegant and intriguing Eagle House Victorian (est. 1888).
Once inside you will be enchanted by the Old World feel and modern flair. Our twenty-three unique, antique filled and immaculately dressed guests rooms provide all you need for a restful and relaxing get away. Set right in Old Town some of the finest local restaurants and shops are within minutes walk of the Inn’s front steps. Redwood forests, Humboldt Bay, and the Pacific Ocean are just outside your door waiting to be discovered.
Our boutique hotel offers many enticing spaces to spend your time.
- Our hotel restaurant, Phatsy Kline's Parlor Lounge, offers brunch, lunch, tapas style dinners, delicious desserts, craft cocktails, local wines, beers and ciders as well as a fine selection of organic coffee and tea
- Conference and banquet rooms
- Theater Ballroom with stain-glass ceiling and wrap-around balcony
- Private baths
- Flatscreen TV’s in select rooms
- The third and fourth floor offer beautifully furnished common sitting areas that overlook Humboldt bay
- High-Speed Wi-Fi Access in rooms and throughout the hotel
- Access to our on-site yoga room, complete with mats, blocks, & straps
- Free on site parking
- All floors are accessible by stairs or elevator
The stunning and recently updated theater/ballroom, with its soaring eagle ceiling, is at the very center, and heart, of the Inn. Surrounded by curved wooden balconies, the spacious room has an air of old world charm. There's a stage for live theater and music performances–and the best dance floor in town. It's a completely versatile space that's perfect for every type of entertainment including concerts, private parties, holiday celebrations, weddings, proms, class reunions, workshops and meetings.
On the corner of 2nd and "C” Streets in Old Town Eureka. Our lobby entrance and guest parking is located off of C St at the back of the building.